Currently, public initiative Donate2Ukraine
together with charitable fundation “KOLO”
is working on the second stage of this project: supplying NPWT devices and dressings required for each treated victim.
Our goal is to provide a regular supply of NPWT dressings to avoid material shortages in the hospital.
The first priority of the Surgical Center of Vinnytsia Regional Hospital. N.I. Pirogov:
- 3 VAC devices NPWT (VAC therapy);
- 20 dressings kit size “M”;
- 30 dressings kit size "L";
- 10 "Y" connectors;
- 20 disposable canisters of 1100 cc
... total amount: 14 650. US dollars.
USD 633 gets a full set for a 10-day healing course
USD 843 gets a full set for a 14-day healing courseUSD 843 may be a lot but saving the life of a hero protecting the world from evil is priceless!
All donations collected are credited to a non-profit charity, which in turn purchases directly from the official distributors of the brands: 3M™ KCI V.A.C. Therapy™
After the military crisis is over, all VAC devices
will continue to help people in peacetime.
This campaign has been organized by a public partnership of:
- Charitable foundation Way Home , Ukraine
- Charitable foundation KOLO , Ukraine
- Public Initiative Donate2Ukraine , Ukraine
- Gesellschaft Ukrainischer Jugend in Osterreich
- Dr. Tetiana Khomenko, Wien, Osterreich
- - KCI Austria GmbH, Vienna, Austria